We’d love for you to get involved and help us in any way you can.
Show us some love
By supporting our Campaigns:
- Annual Comedy Show (Buy your ticket)
- Annual Ladies Breakfast (Buy your ticket)
- Annual Cape Town Cycle Tour (Cycle for DeafNET)
- Annual GOLF DAY at Boshenmeer Golf Estate, Paarl (Buy your 4 Balls)
- Annual Celebrity Banquet at Goudini SPA, Worcester (Buy your Table)
- Annual International Deaf Awareness campaigns (Buy your casual day sticker, etc)
- Quadrennial Africa workshop for the Deaf
Talk about us
Help DeafNET and broadcast our message beyond borders. Talk about us on Social Media and be part of our DeafNET Awareness Campaigns.
Give us your time
You can offer your time and talent and become a DeafNET Goodwill Ambassador or a DeafNET Volunteer.
By becoming a DeafNET Goodwill Ambassador
Celebrity Representative of DeafNET. This exciting and challenging DeafNET Goodwill Ambassador positions are however available only to visionary, dynamic and energetic individuals and companies who are willing to compliment the values and principles of DeafNET Centre of Knowledge.
By volunteering your services
DeafNET sees a volunteer as a person who gives of his or her time, ideas, ideals, resources, knowledge and skills without monetary compensation; a person with a community spirit who gives freely of their time and talents in an area of their individual choice.
These are some of the ways in which you can volunteer with us
- Volunteer your Time
- Volunteer your Expertise And Skills
- Donate by means of Monetary and Non-Monetary Donations
- Become a DeafNET Debutant
- Help us and support to make our projects and fundraise initiatives a success
Give with Confidence!
Approximately 20 million Deaf live on the continent of Africa who need to be empowered with knowledge and skills. That is why DeafNET invests in the Deaf and their families to give them the opportunity and access to receive knowledge through education and training. Your 100% tax-deductible gift can make a difference for a Deaf person in need.
- By becoming a donor
You can become a donor by providing financial support for our programmes
- By becoming a Friend of DeafNET
You can become a friend by donating on a monthly basis
- By contributing to our SMS line
You can SMS DeafNET to 48821 and donate R10-00 to the education and development of the Deaf families in Africa.
- By joining our Payroll Giving
Companies can set this up via their payroll, and then the donation can be sent to us electronically. “EVERY CENT COUNTS”
- By Adopting a DeafNET Scholarship Student
You can contribute to our scholarship project by adopting a young Deaf girl to further her studies at a college. Cost per student is R130 000-00 per annum, which includes their transport, study fees, accommodation, meals, pocket money and medical expenses.
- By leaving a legacy
You can leave a bequest in your will to ensure that our work continues
If you are interested in supporting us in any of these initiatives….
Please contact us on:
Tel: +27 23 3424092
Cell: +27 76 7099 300